Epson continues to expand its family of projectors with the launch of the model EB-W16, a 3LCD projector 3D active for commercial use that produces white light emission and equally high, 3,000 lumens color, to provide 3D images brilliant in different ambient light conditions to give life and luminosity to the corporate projections.
Epson It has announced its first projector 3LCD active 3D for commercial use. Epson EB-W16 supports 3D visualization for higher education institutions, as well as design and engineering applications. This portable and easy to use, offers a 3D projection light and high definition 3LCD technology.
The image quality is guaranteed thanks to the 3LCD technology from Epson, which faithfully reproduces a wide chromatic range to create images natural and vibrant; ideal for applications such as graphic design. Epson EB-W16 produces an emission in equally high, 3,000 lumens color and white light to offer 3D images, bright under different ambient light conditions, while 5,000: 1 contrast ratio provides an extraordinary level of detail for superb picture quality. In addition, design stylized, lightweight and portable the EB-w16, joined x1.2 zoom, allows users to display 3D content almost anywhere.
Epson EB-W16, which supports all HDMI compliant signal 3D formats, shows content in parallel, inferior-superior and grouped frames so users can project the widest range of available 3D content.
José Pereira, responsible of product of Epson Ibérica, has asserted: "already have launched with success our luminous technology 3D active in our range of projectors of home cinema and now offer this knowledge to the market corporate." With its 3LCD high brightness technology, this EB-W16 is perfect for applications of design and engineering, allowing to expose the contents of a much more immersive mode". The EB-W16 uses them glasses Epson 3D light with shutter active of radiofrequency rechargeable by USB, that is can use to to 10 meters of distance of the projector.
- Brilliant 3D projector for large screen
- Levels of 3,000 lumens color and white light emission
- Enjoy exceptional image quality with Epson 3LCD technology
- deep blacks with a high contrast ratio of 5000: 1
- It supports all current 3D signal formats compatible with HDMI (parallel, lower-upper and grouped frames)
- Resolución WXGA (1280 x 800) – HD Ready
- Rechargeable active shutter glasses with USB for 3D visualization2 (Sold separately)
- easily align the projected image with Keystone correction, x1.2 zoom lens and automatic adjustment function screen
- 2W speaker
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.