The new generation of media players for digital signage for AOpen have been the first in this market certified by Scala Enterprise Suite to set a new standard in performance.
New media players of AOpenDE6100 and DE5100, are the first in the digital signage industry who have been certified by the new and digital engines are the first in the industry certified the new Scala Enterprise Suite software of Scala, as announced by the company in InfoComm 2013which takes place in Orlando until June 14.
This announcement for AOpen highlights the increasingly important role of digital signage in a wide range of large scale commercial applications and in the retail sector, this company key markets.
Has thus secured it at InfoComm 2013 Angela Tang, head of marketing for AOpen: "digital and multimedia kiosks are being used to educate, interact, and collaborate with stakeholders and consumers in different environments of point-of-sale terminals, retail, transport, enterprises, etc.
Graphics in high definition
The new digital players DE6100 and DE5100 AOpen are designed to provide crystal clear graphics and high multimedia performance in the most demanding environments, with a compact and reliable platform to capture the attention of the widest possible audience with a digital experience impact.
In this sense, integration and certification with Scala Enterprise Suite "is a fundamental advance Tang- He points because our digital motors are the first to market with the processing capacity and efficiency of designs that leverage all the benefits and functionality this software. "
As explained by Gabrielle Offringa, head of marketing in Europe of AOpen, "company acted quickly to ensure that our media players latest comply with performance standards and the interoperability requirements of the new solution of Scala, with a demanding and extensive certification process".
To achieve this certification, the new AOpen systems have overcome a series of complex load testing intensive, with 24 × 7 operation for fifteen days, without that there is no significant degradation of performance or the need for a system reboot.
In addition, the system CPU, memory consumption and power, among others, have been monitored and constantly controlled during the entire testing process to ensure that the engine offered performance.
Mark Brady, senior director of strategic alliances of Scala, has pointed out in this regard that "AOpen is a very strong player in the digital signage industry. They have committed their r & d to develop media players with maximum performance and a size for integration".
Scala Enterprise Suite software provides an intuitive user interface, flexible integration options and powerful customization capabilities, which have been expanded with support for APIs, HTML5 and Android players.
DE6100 It offers customizable settings to handle up to three displays depending on the application. Includes:
- AMD Trinity APU CPU GPU (Dual or Quad-Core) for decoding accelerated MPEG-2 and H.264 videos.
- Dual-Salida HDMI with output of additional DisplayPort video to three screens high definition using extended desktop.
- Dual or Quad-Core APU and Dual Channel DDR3 RAM for ultra fast performance in Scala Enterprise Suite.
- RS-232 port for control commercial screens, video switchers, and other external devices.
- Digital or analog audio output.
DE5100 It is designed for performance without limits through one or two screens. Includes:
- Intel HM65 chipset for the generation of processors Core 2 or 3 i3/i5/i7 to offer high-capacity computing environments.
- Ports DVI - I dual-screen DisplayPort configuration.
- Two USB 3.0 ports on the rear panel (and 2 front USB 2.0 ports).
- Optional m-SATA, WiFi and through two slot analog/digital TV tuner card for mini cards.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.
• Section: To fund, Digital signage, Display, Distribution signals, Events