NovoConnect is a cross-platform and multi-format, developed by Vivitek, to facilitate presentations in classrooms in a collaborative environment where raw material interactivity.
To control the display of images between computers, screens and devices mobile so is facilitate the collaboration in environments educational, Vivitek He has developed the device cross-platform NovoConnect.
NovoConnect is a device that, through a communication wireless, allows the exchange of content on multiple devices and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and systems operating Android. "Thanks to its wireless functionality, NovoConnect creates a collaborative work environment and a learning environment that is stimulating, fun and ensures the commitment of participants", says James Hsu, director of operations in EMEA from Vivitek.
NovoConnect is easy of set and thanks to its system of management One-Click allows that the teacher may organize the presentation in the classroom. The system is secure and only the people that have started session through an identification can participate and participate. The system also provides instant access to all shared resources based in the cloud so that the information stored remotely can be used and shared.
- System platform of presentation wireless (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android).
- Formats supported PPT, Word, Excel and PDF.
- Secure PIN of start of session.
- Quality screen HD (1080 p).
- Allows the connection simultaneously of up to 64 users in mode customer u 8 users in mode hotspot.
- Supports the formats JPEG, TIFF, Internet and the services based on the cloud as Dropbox or webmail.
- Functionality of screen divided in four directions display simultaneous of sources separate.
- Comments on the screen for discussion in real time.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.
• Section: AV Conferencing, Control, Distribution signals, Training, Networks, Telepresence / videoconferencing