Ecler HMA120 powered installation mixer incorporates audio player and offers system talkover with two levels of priority.
Pro AV company, Eclerjust announced the powered mixer for installation HMA120. A computer that incorporates audio and five external audio inputs, line 3 ST, 1 mic/line and 1 Micro player.
HMA120 mixer employs class D technology to deliver an output of 120W low impedance (4Ω) and high-impedance (70V, 100V), as well as cooling by convection (fanless, silent 100%).
Features that also offers include your system talkover with two levels of priority (announcements, emergencies, etc.), Auto mode stand-by low consumption, output Aux out and remote control (source selection and volume adjustment) port compatible with the WPm series of wall panels. The Ecler HMA120 is the comprehensive solution for installations of very easy to use by the end user.
- 3 line inputs stereo, with RCA connectors
- 1 input MIC1, another MIC2/Line and 3 for sources of music program
- Player (supports MP3) integrated audio with USB and SD CARD ports
- Selector on front panel of music program: LINE1, LINE2, LINE3, Media (embedded player)
- Noise gate and two levels (1 and 2 Talkover) priority functions
- Independent level controls for MIC1 and MIC2/Line
- 2 band (Bass/Treble) equalizer
- Port Remote and Mute
- Output to auxiliary
- Auto Stand-by function
- Output amplified monaural in low-impedance 120 WRMS (4Ω) and high-impedance (70V/100V)
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.