The manufacturer of systems of audio has presented this innovative and compact system of sound wireless especially developed for events in which is required amplification to speak in public.
Envoi is a system compact and portable developed by Denon Professional, whose products distributed in the market Spanish Gaplasa, to solve the dilemma of amplify voices and music to the audience in facilities or celebration of events in which not there is tomas's current electric.
This completely wireless system, with up to 12 hours of battery life, this account with a wireless microphone and a Bluetooth receiver that allows users to send music from their smart phones or tablets. It also incorporates an MP3 player to play any file stored on a SD card or pen drive USB.
The sound quality of Envoi comes from its powerful amplifier 360 Watts class d tuned technology expertly to voices and music applications, the 10-inch woofer throws sounds of low frequency and high power, while its tweeter lined up on stage shines with clarity in the high frequency.
- Musical range frequency response up to 20 kHz.
- Speaker active 2-way (10 "woofer and 1" tweeter).
- Battery rechargeable included for up to twelve hours of autonomy.
- Amplifier 360 Watts class D (with electric current) or 240 watts (with battery).
- Player USB/SD MP3/WMA.
- Handheld UHF wireless microphone.
- LCD display for clear and concise information.
- Inputs 1 & 2 microphone in Combo with Mic/Line selector.
- Auxiliary input to ¼ "(6. 3 mm).
- EQ two bands grave/acute ±12dB.
- Reverb effect included.
- Charge indicator on battery of four segments.
- Switch to different voltages.
- Hole for mounting on 35 mm standard tripod
- Compact size (425x360x626mm) and light (19 Kg)
- Trolley with wheels and retractable handle for easy transport.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.