This specialist in combining digital marketing multi-channel and big data in retail will play retail at its stand a fashion shop so that visitors can see, learn and experience all the technological solutions for this sector.
The technological Beabloo will participate in ISE 2016 (of the 9 to the 12 of the next month of February in Amsterdam) with the objective of show how their solutions technological improve the experience of buying in the sector retail through the analysis of the behavior of the consumer through Wi-Fi and Video Analytics, digital signage and beacons.
The stand that the company will be in the Ámsterdam RAI (hall 8 - booth H235), plays a fashion store that integrates different technologies and where the visitor can have a complete experience with them. Besides in the points of sale, this technology can also be applied to shopping malls, hospitals, airports and other establishments with a view to the public
Through videowalls, screens of digital signage, Wi-Fi and Video Analytics, as well as beacons and barcodes, it technology of Beabloo allows attract to them customers of them establishments, know them best, analyze their tastes, improve your satisfaction and, in short, your experience; all this thanks to the adaptation and customization of offers in real time.
Visitors who come to your booth at ISE 2016 (event in which the company also participated in the last edition as shown in the attached picture) may have a complete experience while moving a screen to another to get to know the different aspects of the technology of Beabloo; from product information animated together with data about the weather or the time of day in a dual touch totem, up to observe in another screen how you can detect the gender of people with Video Analytics and adapt the information based on this data.
Another of the demos Beacon technology will focus on how and Magic Sign makes mobile apps are activated when a consumer goes through a specific place, by sending you an offer customized to your phone.
Jaume Portell, CEO global and co-founder of Beabloo (in the image attached), explains that "our solutions of marketing digital and Video Analytics is integrated in the space and in all the stands available, improving the communication with the public." Through video walls or touch totems, for example, it is possible to adapt campaigns to people who are watching them and our technology allows also know their tastes and their behavior. "Thus, is possible to offer an experience personalized and satisfactory".
The directors of Beabloo offers also two conferences on 'Digital marketing & Analytics' during the event (Tuesday, February 9 and Thursday 11, both from 16.30 at 17.30 h) in Commercial Solutions Theatre.
Beabloo solutions in the contest
- Digital Marketing: it offers key performance indicators (KPIS) and accurate data related to the investment in marketing.
- Analytics: a set of precise tools for analytics and measurement of performance in establishments in the face to the public. Offline runlevel, offers the same capacity to quantify the data used in the online world.
- Digital signage: Omnichannel system for planning, management and distribution of digital signage networks very easy to manage that, being based in the cloud, you can use it from anywhere.
- Beacons: solution for creating unique digital experiences in different environments, through mobile devices and personalized communications. Companies can deliver applications and reward purchase mobile loyalty of its users.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.
• Section: Digital signage, Display, Distribution signals, Events, Business, Dynamic advertising