The core of this display is the mesh of ultra-fine metal which is found on the touch sensor. This technology provides optimum optical performance through the incorporation of modeling to advanced techniques combined with the driver multi-touch PX5000, offers a high brightness without sacrificing speed or accuracy when being used in tactile form.
The multi touch screen technology PCAP (Projected Capacitive multi-touch) C6587PW of 3 m Touch Systems It features a 65-inch diagonal and is designed with an ultrathin metal mesh (Metal Mesh) in order to be used in environments where there are a large number of people like museums, points of sale, digital signage installations.
The core of this display is the mesh of ultra-fine metal which is found on the touch sensor. This technology provides optimum optical performance through the incorporation of advanced modelling techniques developed over 30 years of design from 3 M to the displays industry service. When combined with the driver multi-touch PX5000, this large-format screen offers a great performance with a high shine without compromising therefore sacrificed speed or accuracy when being used in a tactile way.
"We know that the commercial market is ready for a large format, multi-touch screen that will turn heads and deliver an exceptional, interactive multi-touch experience," said Scott Hagermoser, director of global business, 3 M Touch Systems.
"This multi-touch PCAP C6587PW 65-inch screen creates a fascinating and interactive visual experience for large groups, so it is suitable to be installed in public places and retail applications", explains Scott Hagermoser, global business manager for 3 M Touch Systems.
Design of ultrafine metal mesh is also integrated into other 3M models ranging from 32 to 65 inches, while the PCAP multi-touch products range from 15 to 65 inches. In all them formats of display, the screen touch and it electronic are tuned to provide a functionality multi-touch accurate and full, even in them edges and the corners of the screen.
- 4K ultra high definition resolution.
- Devoid of bezel.
- It incorporates stylus.
- Surface of designed with static friction, which offers an improved tactile sensation.
- Panel of thermally tempered glass for durability, reliability and safety.
- Anti-glare surface for greater visibility in bright environments.
- Active thermal management system that helps the display stays cool to the touch, regardless of their orientation.
- Ability to display different orientations, including landscape, portrait, table and various angles.
- Compatible with Windows 10/8/7, Vista, XP, Linux and Mac OS.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.