After finalizing the joint venture between the Audio-Technica Lexon Group S.A., this new company brings the work of these years to set up a select portfolio of brands and products, as well as the development of a fully operational organization.
Audio-Technica Iberia It arises from Lexon Distribution, a company from its inception in June 2014 by the Audio-Technica Group and Lexon SA. This first stage of joint venture now completed, has allowed the configuration of a select catalog of brands and products, as well as the development of an operational organization, which have been integrated into Audio-Technica Iberia, part turn of the Audio-Technica structure of Europe.
The new facility, located near the exhibition center Gran Via 2, Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona), house all departments of the company (sales, warehouse with own logistics organization, service and integrated sales, finance department, marketing and management general).
The company has made great efforts in the area of communication with customers with the development of various channels, such as creating a new website in Spanish, framed in the doorway of Audio-Technica Europe, with extensive information for customers and users .
In addition to its professional division, Audio-Technica Iberia has a business area dedicated to the distribution of company products for personal and domestic use, including, among others, a wide range of headphones, turntables and phono capsules.
Para celebrar el inicio de esta nueva etapa, los principales ejecutivos de la compañía visitaron las nuevas instalaciones (como aparecen en la imagen): Manabu Oaki, director de la división internacional de Audio-Technica Japón; Richard Garrido, presidente y CEO de la compañía en Europa; Keisuke Kobayashi, director marketing & engineering de Audio-Technica en Japón, y Rober Morgan Males, director de marketing de Audio-Technica Europe y consejero de Audio-Technica Limited.
The objective of Audio-Technica Iberia is to offer customers high quality products with the best support and the best business deal. As Richard says Garrido, president and CEO of Audio-Technica Europe, "the company aims to its principles, values and beliefs are reflected at all times in the aspects of their activity."
exclusive distributor in Spain:
- Audio-Technica (Professional): microphones and headphones for studio, live, broadcast and installation as well as all accessories and complementary products
- Audio-Technica (Consumer): audio personal, cápsulas fonográficas, giradiscos.
- Allen & Heath: professional analog and digital mixers for live, studio and DJ.
- Genelec: monitoring systems of high quality for studio and broadcast, high-quality speakers for installations.
- Apart: with a wide range of products to meet any installation need, including those raised in very tight budgets, providing quality sound.
- Numark products for professional DJ, including the most advanced on the market DJ controllers.
- Alto Professional: with all kinds of audio products offer professional and affordable solutions to both businesses and live musicians.
- Audient: audio interfaces for studio and high quality at an affordable price.
- SoundTube: high quality speakers for installation, including special models for specific needs.
- Xilica: specialized audio processor for sound reinforcement, both fixed and mobile.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.