The manufacturer has shown during his recent participation in ISE 2017 its new system AVerCaster HEVC RS9280, specially developed for IPTV and OTT industry to improve display quality in different commercial applications.
AverMedia He has focused its presence in the 2017 edition ISE in the new solution capture, encoding and streaming HEVC for OTT and IPTV industries, called AVerCaster HEVC RS9280, the differential is not only broadcasts programs live TV and 4K video to a mass audience on LAN and WLAN networks, but also it provides configuration bit-rate and resolution, as well as various encoding options to optimize display quality for different commercial applications.
AVerCaster HEVC supports AdobeFlash RS9280, HTTP Live Streaming (HLS) Apple and 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project) standard to increase the scope of dissemination to users of computers and mobile devices. In order to improve the RS9280 model as a device header, AVerMedia (brand marketed in the Iberian market TechEx) Has developed a website with remote monitoring functions, intuitive and easy to use without requiring additional expertise.
- Single input source for multiscreen streams.
- It supports single encoded source to multiple output streams to multiple client devices.
- Compatible with standard transmission protocols for OTT video and IPTV applications.
- Ability to encode video in HEVC, H.264 or MPEG-4.
- Flexibility for speed settings and output resolution data provide answers to different requirements.
- Compatible with video and audio codecs HEVC, MPEG-4, H.264 / AAC, H.264 / MP3, H.263 / AMR, AAC and MP3.
- Integrates HEVC and Flash formats so that users can view high-quality video on the web.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.