Available already on the market, this new series offers, depending on the model, 350/650/950 and up to 1400 W @ 4Ω per channel, especially suitable for permanent installations, mobile applications and sound small events.
ELPA new series of stereo amplifiers Ecler, Which is part of your brand Essentials, offering a lightweight and versatile sound format for small events and permanent installations with reliability and audio quality at an affordable price.
These stereo amplifiers 350/650/950 and 1400 W @ 4Ω per channel (depending on model) are a solution for professional audio projects, already available on the market, which can be these days in the stand of the company Iberian Afial 2017Until 18 May in Lisbon (Portugal).
ELPA main features of the series:
- Two audio inputs and two audio outputs amplified.
- Ultra-light technology.
- integrated (only in the eLPA2-350 model) crossover filter.
- Attenuation rotary controls easily accessible from the front panel input.
- Indicadores Power ON, Signal, Clip y Protect Led.
- System short circuit protection, over-calientamento and DC signal and progressive cooling system.
- Anti-clip circuit permanently activated.
- XLR inputs.
- Speakon outputs amplified and terminal mounting screws.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.