The manufacturer continues to expand its proposal for laser projection with these models of compact size, and available through its distributor in the Spanish market, particularly suitable for use in corporate boardrooms medium sized.
The new series of projectors with laser light source for D4000 Vivitek It offers resolutions WUXGA, 1080p and WXGA to offer a brightness of 5,500 lumens and run smoothly with minimal maintenance for 20,000 hours, so their anti-dust sealed optical engines are added to optimize the efficiency of light.
Compact size and easy installation in meeting rooms of medium size, these projectors equipped with an objective zoom 1,65x and lens shift capability ensures flexibility of placement, with HDBaseT interface for transmitting signals long. To facilitate the productivity of meetings, all models are compatible with products Vivitek NovoConnect Solution for wireless presentation and collaboration.
The D4000 series, Charmex sold in the Spanish market, also has the DICOM Simulation mode for viewing medical images in grayscale, as X-rays, for medical training and seminars, but can not be used for functions actual medical diagnosis because they are no teams that meet those requirements.
Main features of Vivitek D4000
- WUXGA resolution options, 1080p and WXGA with up to 5,500 Ansi lumens of brightness and contrast ratio of 20,000: 1 for images of clear, crisp, bright projection.
- Location flexibility with zoom lens 1,65x and horizontal and vertical lens shift manually.
- Easy image adjustment with four corrections corner, horizontal and vertical trapezoidal.
- Integrated audio speakers 2x 5W with multiple audio interfaces to ensure the intelligibility of the message.
- HDBaseT interface for HD video and audio through a long signal transmission (except DW4650Z model).
- DICOM Simulation mode for medical training and seminars.
- NovoConnect Solution support for wireless presentation and collaboration.
- Eco friendly, with automatic power off when no signal input for a period of time.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.