A giant Led screen presides from a few days ago the shopping centre El Corte Ingles has in Madrid's plaza de Callao, which like the rest of the audiovisual systems which currently star in this pedestrian space, uses the technology of American manufacturer Daktronics Led display.
Following the model of digital display of the most central squares in New York or London, the number of audiovisual media for large format located in Madrid's pedestrian plaza de Callao, that of greater traffic of people and cultural activities and leisure of the capital, has increased with the opening of the screen Led Full HD, 194 square meters, which presides over the façade to the Mall The English Court It has in this downtown area.
New video of El Corte Ingles LED display uses technology developed by Daktronics, but with respect to other large media installed in the plaza de Callao (see story in) Digital AV Magazine) and in Europe of the same manufacturer, innovation of this screen not so much its size (194 square meters) as its pixel pitch of 10 mm. of space between lines of SMD (Surface Mount Device) to provide sharp images, with high contrast and wide angle visibility, as described in the accompanying box.
The installation and commissioning of this great visual platform (10, 61 × 18, 29 meters high) Led that covers the facade of the English Court of Callao has attended as a technological partner of Investronica, technology company of this commercial group, which is also responsible for its maintenance.
Designed especially for outdoor (DooH), this screen single point / high resolution Led offers a horizontal viewing angle of 160 degrees, which together with its large size can be seen more 100 meters away by the 25.5 million people annually they pass through this central area of Madrid and in which multiple of leisure and entertainment activities.
As they point out from the company, "because of the location of the screen and received permits, is equipped for automatic adjustment of brightness by photocell" and data reception is performed through optical fiber. The system incorporates technology ProPixel PSX-50 of Daktronics, with type SMD LEDs, which provide high durability and low electricity consumption, resulting in greater efficiency and lower CO2 emissions.
With this commitment to DooH systems and dynamic advertising, El Corte Inglés offers a distinctive image and a new experience to its customers, since information on trends in fashion, beauty, home, decor, electronics, will be emitted from the screen gastronomy, tourism, etc. that offer this group, as well as information municipal, cultural and other aspects that may be useful for thousands of citizens and tourists who pass through this road artery of Madrid.
The display Led of the English Court to detail
- Daktronics outdoor display, composed by led (SMD) single point of 10.16 mm separation.
- 100,000 hour Led life time.
- Each panel Led is composed of modules of 36 × 36 pixels (366, 76 × 365, 76mm).
- Ability to process 22 bit and 16 bit color (281 trillion).
- Possibility to adjust the brightness in 256 levels.
- Adjustable color temperature of 3000 to 10,000 degrees Kelvin.
- Calibration at the level of individual pixel.
- 4,800-hertz refresh rate.
- (Calibrated) 6000 cd/m2 brightness.
- 160 ° horizontal viewing angle.
- Angle of view vertical (up/down) + 25 / - 65.
- 1200:1 contrast.
- Front maintenance.
- Built in aluminium and corrosion-resistant steel.
- Working temperature of - 40 to 50 °.
- Receiving data via fiber optics.
- Active size: 18.29 x 10, 61 meters, 194,05 square meters.
- Composed by 1,450 modules (50 × 29).
- Resolution of 1, 800 × 1.044 pixels (1.879.200 pixels in total).
- Aspect ratio: 1,7241.
- The display of 11.484 Kg weight.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.
• Section: Thoroughly, Study cases, OUTSTANDING, Digital signage, Display, Business, dynamic Advertising