The audio system manufacturer has introduced this innovative and compact wireless audio system specially developed for events in which amplification is required for public speaking.
Envoi is a compact, portable system developed by Denon ProfessionalWhose products distributed in the Spanish market GapsTo solve the dilemma of amplifying voices and music to the audience or event facilities where no electrical outlets.
This completely wireless system, with up to twelve hours of battery life, has to do with a wireless microphone and a Bluetooth receiver that allows users to send music from their smartphones or tablets. It also incorporates an MP3 player to play any file stored on an SD card or USB pen drive.
Envoi sound quality comes from its powerful 360-watt amplifier with Class D technology Tuned vocals and expertly for musical applications, the 10-inch woofer throws low frequency sounds and high power, while its phase aligned tweeter shines high frequency clarity.
- Frequency response up to 20kHz musical range.
- active 2-way speaker (10 "woofer and tweeter 1").
- Rechargeable battery included for up to twelve hours of autonomy.
- Amplifier 360 Watts Class D (electric current) or 240 watts (with battery).
- Reproductor USB/SD MP3/WMA.
- UHF wireless handheld microphone.
- LCD display for clear and concise information.
- Inputs 1 & 2 Combo microphone with selectable Mic / Line.
- Auxiliary input ¼ "(6.3mm).
- EQ bands of severe / acute ± 12dB.
- Reverb effect included.
- Battery charge indicator of four segments.
- Switch to different voltages.
- Hueco standard tripod mount 35mm.
- compact size (425x360x626mm) and light (19 kg.)
- Trolley with wheels and retractable handle for easy transport.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.