The 80 X is the new multi-view and multi-screen processor suitable for the rental market and large-format applications. It offers capacity to handle 4 K at a rate of 60 Hz.
Christie It has unveiled the new Spyder, the 80 X line processor. An ideal solution for high resolutions of image of today with the capacity to handle 4K at a rate of 60 Hz on a single channel update. This equipment may be on its stand (2553) during InfoComm 2017, which will be held between 14 and 16 June in Orlando, Florida.
"We ask users of the Spyder X 20 that indicate we did expect a next generation processor. With their input we conceive more powerful processing machine on the planet. It offers great performance, it is reliable and the only manufactured to support 4 K 60 Hz on all channels. We are now incorporating the next-generation Spyder as a tool in which professional can trust to address more complex applications, including the rental and experiences of large-format", said Clark Williams, Executive Vice President of Processing and management of content for Christie.
The new multi-view and multi-screen processor offers numerous possibilities to the rental and the experiences of large-format, greatly facilitating the management and the set-up of the walls of display and incorporating the latest standards and connectors including HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2 and 12 G HDSDI.
Christie Spyder X 80 meets the needs of large and small display canvases and has sufficient power to ensure the requirements of future solutions.
- Great support to the canvas on display - the modular format with a maximum capacity of 24 inputs and 16 outputs and all connections and can show 4 K 60/50 Hz, allows the user to enjoy 4K support for narrow pitch, videowalls pixel mosaic Led and projection of multiple displays complex environments.
- Design with case for cards allowing you to harmonize the needs of entry and exit leaving room for future updates.
- The content source can be displayed freely in all kinds of displays, including horizontal mode, thanks to the ability of the Spyder to individually rotate content.
- Support 4K channel on all channels. It can accommodate 4 K to 60 Hz-8/10/12 bit with a single cable processing, more 4 K to 120 Hz cables dual or quad.
- In line with tradition Spyder, 80 MP and 4K support to 60 Hz has a super-low latency impact.
- Proprietary hardware processor ensures 24 × 7 operation for demanding and complex applications.
- Scalable and flexible - thanks to its format and scaling conversion, you can mix and combine multiple formats SD, HD, 4K and stereoscopic video unless you suppose threatens to organize creative freedom and manipulate the content or diminishes the original quality of the image.
- Christie Spyder Studio software enables from settings to default settings of great precision and complexity. It has the flexibility and functionality demanded by the most demanding live entertainment environments.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.
• Section: Control, OUTSTANDING, Digital signage, Display, signs distribution, Events, Projection