This range is available in 2 and 4 channels, with versions that support powers of 750 to 3,000 W. The teams include Dante and AES3, posts that optimize the connection of audio channels to multiple amplifiers without switches or external splitters.
The T-series is the most recent addition of Powersoftbrand that it distributes SeeSound, to its line of amplifying platforms for touring, and is designed to deliver optimal performance in the process of speaker systems. Available in 2 (T302 and T602) and 4 channels (T304 and T604) and both versions support powers of 750 to 3,000 W.
This line offers a powerful DSP and Dante entries in a 1U rack format and is designed to direct from small and medium-sized systems.
In addition to the analog inputs, these teams include Dante and AES3, inputs that can be used to optimize the connection of audio channels to multiple amplifiers without the need for switches or external splitters.
T series also allows remote control and a set of signal processing advanced thanks to harmony Pro Audio Suite and the DSP which includes.
- Delay at the entrance of up to 4 s and in the output of up to 200 ms for adjustment per channel.
- Active DampingControl for cable compensation.
- Compact size and high power density.
- Design of circuit for total protection.
- Digital inputs AES3 and Dante.
- Power limiter (TruePower, RMS voltage, RMS current) + Peak Limiter.
- Power Sharing (different powers by channel Assignación).
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.