The distributor of accessories, components, networks, and other related communications and connectivity between Intronics computer systems products has added to its catalog the Lecture Recorder x2 Epiphan Systems, a hardware platform portable third generation for recording digital video, streaming and playback of multiple sources of audio / video.
Intronics It has announced the availability recorder grabber Lecture Recorder x2 EpiphanAvailable with EH8022 code. It is the third generation of portable multimedia devices for recording, streaming and playback of multiple sources of audio / video.
El Lecture Recorder x2 permite grabar simultáneamente vídeo analógico SD, audio y vídeo HD. Estas grabaciones pueden ser puestas como un stream en directo, o reproducidas de forma sincronizada en eventos, disertaciones, cursos de formación, conferencias, seminarios, etc.
The Lecture Recorder x2 can also record HD video in a camera or display VGA / DVI / HDMI, simultaneously with S-video / composite video and another source of mono / stereo audio source. This information can be recorded in an internal memory of 16 GB or redirected to a USB memory to an external server through a push or pull service. Or be sent over the network in a stream PIP (picture in picture), or in a separate stream with HD and SD channels. This stream can be displayed on any standard browser or media player.
Main characteristics of Epiphan Lecture Recorder x2:
- Portable design for capturing, recording, streaming and playback of multiple AV sources.
- PoE, integrated splitter and converter.
- Input for standard audio, video and PC cable.
- Recording and streaming PC images combined with live video and audio.
- No software or additional network connections on the host PC.
- It does not affect the safety or operation of the host PC.
- Fuentes: AV HD via VGA/DVI/HDMI + video SD + audio hasta 1920×1200, 1080p @ 30FPS.
- 16 GB memoria local con auto push a FTP, CIFS, RSYNC.
- Suitable for professional audiovisual events.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.