NovoConnect is a cross-platform and multi-format, developed by Vivitek, to facilitate presentations in classrooms in a collaborative environment where raw material interactivity.
To control the display of images between computers, screens and mobile devices so as to facilitate collaboration in educational environments, Vivitek He has developed the device cross-platform NovoConnect.
NovoConnect is a device that, through a wireless communication, allows sharing of content across multiple devices and is compatible with Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android operating systems. "Thanks to its wireless functionality, NovoConnect creates a collaborative work environment and a learning environment that is stimulating, fun and ensures the commitment of participants", says James Hsu, director of operations in EMEA from Vivitek.
NovoConnect is easy to set up thanks to its system of management One-Click allows the teacher to arrange the presentation in the classroom The system is secure and only people who have logged on through an identification can participate and participate. The system also provides instant access to all shared resources based in the cloud so that the information stored remotely can be used and shared.
- System cross-platform (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android) wireless presentation.
- PPT, Word, Excel and PDF formats.
- Secure login PIN.
- Quality screen HD (1080 p).
- Allows the simultaneous connection of up to 64 users in mode client or 8 users in hotspot mode.
- Supports JPEG, TIFF, Internet and cloud like Dropbox or webmail-based services.
- Functionality of screen divided into four-way simultaneous visualization from separate sources.
- Comments on the screen for discussion in real time.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.
• Section: AV Conferencing, Control, signs distribution, Training, networking, Telepresence / Videoconferencing