Lanner Electronics has incorporated into its catalog of digital signage players a new model, the LEC-7105, an integrated system of range medium designed for digital signage that incorporates Intel Atom D525 1, 8 GHz, two VGA video output and DVI and one connector eSATA for connecting external storage devices.
Lanner He has presented a new player of digital signage media with remote activation support range and a dual - core, and Intel Atom D525 1, 8 GHz with remote control p. LEC-7105 supports up to 4 GB of DDR3 memory, boasts dual-screen through VGA outputs and DVI, offers an eSATA port, as well as SATA internal storage and CompactFlash, and offers connections to Ethernet Gigabit, USB and serial.
The LEC-7105 is designed for digital signage and other industrial applications and uses the same chassis of 268 x 174 x 44 mm LEC-7900D model, with which it shares many characteristics.
Instead of matching a graphics processing unit Nvidia MCP79A-LP with a variety of processors Core 2 Duo or Celeron M, LEC-7105 goes with the dual - core Intel Atom D525 (1.8 GHz), which offers its own integrated graphics. This processor low power Atom also allows the system to work without fan.
LEC-7105 supports up to 4 GB of DDR3 memory, and features a CompactFlash slot. It also has a SATA 2.5-inch storage Bay, and the device is compatible with Flash drives (SSD), hard drives (HDD).
A new key feature is an external eSATA port with its own power supply + 5 V, which supports speeds up to 3 GB/sec. Like the previous model, the LEC-7105 offers two Mini PCI Express slots, one of which offers a SIM card reader for options like 3 G and GPS.
The external I/O is divided equally between the front and rear panels, and has a dual Gigabit Ethernet port, as well as four USB 2.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports available internally. Both RS232 and RS232/422/485 ports are available externally. The system provides VGA and DVI-D ports along with dual-display capability, as well as audio RCA I/O and a terminal block gave.
The LEC-7105 can withstand temperatures of - 5 ° c to 45 ° C, and is dust-proof. The team provides a lock for a more secure connection button, as well as a connector of special block that supports an optional remote control device. Operating system support includes Linux, Windows 7, Windows XP Professional, Windows Embedded Standard 7 and Windows Embedded Standard 2009.
Features and specifications of the Lanner LEC-7105:
- Intel Atom D525 processor (dual core, 1.8 GHz)
- Chipset - ICH8M
- Memory - Up to 4 GB of DDR3 RAM through a single SODIMM
- CompactFlash Type I / II
- Bay of 2.5-inch hard drive SATA / SSD
- External port eSATA with + 5 V supply supports up to 3 GB/sec.
- Expansion - 2 Mini PCIe slots (1 with SIM card reader)
- Networks - 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Other I/O:
- 6 USB 2.0 (4 external ports)
- 2 RCA audio line-out (2 RCA connectors more audio I/o through pin internal connector)
- DIO (2 × 5 Terminal pin for 4 input and 4 output block)
- Operating temperature: - 5 to + 45 degrees c with commercial components
- 12VDC via 12 AC adapter or ATX power supply
- Power lock button
- Connector block that supports a remote control device
- Dimensions - 268 x 174 x 44 mm
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.