These systems support high performance of a path and dual 4K signals into HDMI resolutions from 480i up to 4 K/60 with 4:4:4 processing audio-visual systems.
The new climbers from HDMI to HDMI 4K with embedded and desembebido audio of Extron -models DSC HD‑HD 4K Plus to and DSC HD‑HD 4K Plus A xi - have HDMI 2.0 connections that support up to 18 Gbps data rates, and incorporate engine scaling Vector 4K of this manufacturer, designed especially for applications 4K critical including video in computer with high detail graphics and movement.
Both support signals 4 K/60 a 4:4:4 processing route, while the model xi also supports signals 4 K/60 of dual path, and they have many features of easy integration, as an on-screen menu, embedded and desembebido audio, patterns of adjustment internal, ability to display images and logos, custom branding and messages of the company screen, etc.
- HDMI 4 K/60 video cross conversion.
- Advanced processing of 4:4:4 signal.
- HDMI video from 480i to 4.096×2.160p/60.
- Selectable output resolutions from 640x480p until 4.096×2.160p/60.
- They support a path and dual route (xi model only) 4 K signals.
- DSC HD‑HD 4K Plus XI shows two input signals with the same resolution as a single image from side to side, and has distribution amplifier mode.
- Advanced scaling Vector Extron 4K engine.
- Adaptive deinterlacing the movement for signals up to 1. 080i.
- Ability to display images provided by user: screen saver, company branding, inclusion of logo and notification HDCP.
- Insertion and image display of logo.
- 2.2 HDCP compliant.
- Embedded and desembebido HDMI audio.
- HDMI specification compatible with data rates of up to 18 Gbps, Deep Color and lossless HD audio formats.
- EDID Minder.
- Output and EDID custom resolutions.
- Processing and integration of essential audio functions.
- Internal video setting patterns and pink noise audio.
- Control and monitoring via Ethernet, RS‑232, USB or on-screen menus.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.