This development provides an optimal level of integration and advanced features and support to the audiovisual industry and IT in all your projects.
The manufacturer of digital media solutions Tripleplay has officially launched the industry Caveman 2.0, its latest software platform with numerous advantages and functions for the AV/IT market and a perfect level of integration, as he said digital AV.
Thus pointed out Steve Rickless, CEO of Tripleplay, who pointed out the great work undertaken by its staff: "have continuously crossed the limits of our market, showing the way to other manufacturers of IP media and" keeping the head at all times. "This latest version of the software is focused on further improving and constantly moving the platform, simply innovating to offer our customers the best in digital signage, IPTV and video streaming technology".
The Caveman Tripleplay 2.0 platform is now available through local distribution partners and integration partners authorised by the manufacturer.
Tripleplay Caveman 2.0 support and integration
- Interactive multimedia players BrightSign and Samsung SSP support.
- Grouping of sites divided.
- Compatibility with the HJ series of Samsung for the interactive IPTV portal.
- BrightSign Encryption support.
- Google Chromecast support.
- Support for SSP 6 Samsung and LG webOS 4.
- Support in German language.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.