Digital CL and CL from Yamaha mixing consoles already have firmware V2.03 and CL Editor, as well as V1.07 and QL Editor updates v1.03, respectively, available as free downloads. The company has introduced version 4.5 for their StageMix app iPad.
the multinational Yamaha is available for free download firmware V2.03 and CL Editor for the series consoles CL; V1.07 firmware and updates QL Editor v1.03 for consoles of the QL series and version 4.5 of StageMix app iPad for CL, CL, M7CL and LS9.
New additions in the firmware V2.03 for CL digital console include:
- Inserts ' Daisy chain'. Users can insert two devices in a single channel or bus.
- Control of DCA in the main channels, stereo/mono bus or Matrix Mix.
- Quick Access button Roll DCA DCA tasks on the banks of faders.
- Measurers of gain reduction of the monitor assigned to the screen of the channel.
- CL consoles now support the Mix minus function, which removes a sign of specific channel of the signals sent to the Mix buses / Matrix.
- New functions can be assigned to keys assignable encoders, knobs, and user-defined.
- Users can temporarily unmute a channel mute mute group.
- Recall Safe parameters are linked to linked channels.
- If gain compensation is enabled, users can link the digital gain to the operation of the analog gain.
- Users can compare the sound before and after the adjustments of profit during the operations of GEQ.
StageMix 4.5 features for control on iPad for CL, CL, M7CL and LS9 consoles:
- Total control of the oscillator of the console.
- Navigation screens editor CPE direct channel / GEQ / Dynamics.
- Setting pre / global post for the shipment of mixture.
- Nomination of Mute groups.
- Connection between analog and digital gain.
- Insert 1/2 on Equalization
Firmware V1.07 for QL offers minor improvements for users of this console. Firmware upgrades and software Editor updates are available free of charge in this link. StageMix 4.5 is available for download from the iTunes store or directly to an iPad through the application of iOS App Store.
Did you like this article?
Subscribe to our RSS feed and you will not miss anything.